July 15, 2012

Father’s Day gift


Sooo, I’m a little late in posting this. That’s what happens when you ignore your blog for months.
K gave me an belated but awesome Mother’s day gift of a Kindle Fire.  I received it about a week before Father’s day.  I think his timing was planned so he would be sure to get some good loot for dad’s day, instead of the usual ‘here’s a card and oh, yeah, you can choose where we go for lunch after church’ type of gift.
I had seen this idea on Pinterest (of course) and decided it would be a good father’s day gift.  The kiddo’s were not too thrilled with the idea of a photo shoot, especially one where they had to actually change their clothes and comb their hair, but they did it after extensive beatings minimal threatening.  I picked the letter “A” and “D” at a craft store.  The store only had one “D” but that didn’t matter for this particular project. (By the way, if your initials are A.D. or D.A, I can hook you up.)
gift
You can’t tell from this photo, but the pictures are in a clear frame, connected on the back.  I think it turned out pretty cute. 

No comments:

Pageviews past week